HCEF Golf Classic
Monday, October 12, 2020
Champion Hills Club
Clubhouse Leader Sponsor:
Morning & Afternoon Tee Times will be assigned
Virtual Awards Ceremony – 7:00 pm
After careful consideration and following the recommendations of the Henderson County Department of Public Health we have decided to hold the event. We have made the following changes to this year’s tournament in accordance with safety guidelines:
- There will not be a shotgun start. Morning and afternoon tee times will be assigned.
- Each player will have their own cart, exceptions include household and family members.
- There will be no awards dinner. Instead, we will have a Virtual Awards Ceremony at 7:00.
- Lunch will be provided in a box for each player.
- We will not have a raffle or an auction this year due to safety concerns and because we do not want to solicit items from our local business community that have been financially impacted by the pandemic.
- Masks are required once you arrive and until you leave the staging area in your cart.
- Adjustments of play: flags must remain in the holes and there will be no rakes in the traps
The HCEF Golf Classic is the largest fundraiser for the Henderson County Education Foundation. The fundraising goal is to raise $30,000. The revenue from this event supports our work in preparing students for the workforce through post-secondary scholarships and the Leader in Me initiative.
Golf field is FULL, but we are still looking for hole sponsors! Email email@example.com for more info.
For sponsorship and registration questions, please email Summer Stipe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our Gold Sponsors for this year’s tournament:
Bazzle Law Firm
Baird Private Wealth Management
Campbell & Shatley, PLLC
Carolina Farm Credit
Champion Comfort Experts
Tom & Sue Fazio
Lebowitz, Grayman & Betts
Novus Architects + Haskell
Pepsi-Cola of Asheville
Weichert Realtors – Mountain Partners
Wells Fargo Advisors – Jim Wiley