The Foundation is seeking a Volunteer Development Assistant to support development and fundraising activities. Volunteer support is needed 2-3 hours per week on Wednesday or Thursday mornings.
- Track and register donation transactions through Bloomerang software.
- Generate thank you letters for all donations and coordinate mailings.
- Perform clerical functions incidental to fundraising activities.
- Curious and inquisitive.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Competent in the following computer programs: Excel, Microsoft Word, and Web-based Databases.
Contact Summer Stipe, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a resume or a detailed account of relevant experience, specifically related to online-databases and data management.