Creative Teaching Grants are funds generated from local businesses and private donations to provide funds for teachers to develop and implement innovative teaching practices in the required curriculum. Up to $500 is awarded per recipient. Deadline for 2013-2014 Grant Applications is February 15, 2014.
Don’t miss this chance to:
- Use your creativity to bring lessons to life
- Spark new interest in your students
- Add a new dimension to the classroom experience
- Challenge and delight your students
- Help your students rediscover the joy of learning